Skip Navigation LinksACP > Community Partners > Government Agencies

Government Agencies

Pennsylvania state and local government agencies must accept an ACP participant's substitute address. Participants are given an ACP authorization card, which displays their name, signature, ACP #, expiration date, and the ACP substitute address. This card is not a form of identification, but verification of enrollment with the ACP.

Federal agencies are not required by law to accept the ACP substitute address, but will often accept the address if asked.

If you have any questions about the ACP, please contact our office at 1.800.563.6399.


Department of Human Services

Department of State

Department of Transportation

Department of Education


ACP Statute